Browsing Academic Research by Issue Date
Now showing 1 - 20 of 5466
Results Per Page
- PublicationPowerlessness as Power: A Key Emphasis in the Gospel of Mark(Cambridge University Press, NY, 1987) Lee, Dorothy; Trinity College Theological School
- PublicationThe Catholic Church in Western Australia at the Time of the Great Depression, 1929 – 1936(1987) Massam, Katharine; Pilgrim Theological College
- PublicationLiteracy and Domination: G.A. Herion’s Sociology of History Writing(1987) Brett, Mark; Whitley College
- PublicationWhen did I begin? : conception of the human individual in history, philosophy and science(Cambridge University Press, 1988) Ford, Norman; Catholic Theological College
- PublicationThe Ordination of Women and Anglican-Roman Catholic Dialogue(Pacifica, 1988) Edwards, DenisAbstract currently unavailable on this website.
- PublicationAthanasius of Alexandria: A Paradigm for the Church of Today(1988-02) Kannengiesser, CharlesAbstract currently unavailable on this website.
- PublicationForceful Stewardship and Neglectful Wealth: A Contemporary Reading of Luke 16(Pacifica, 1988-02) Byrne, BrendanAbstract currently unavailable on this website.
- PublicationTruth as Love: the Understanding of Truth according to Hans Urs von Balthasas(Pacifica, 1988-06) O'Donnell, JohnAbstract currently unavailable on this website.
- PublicationA Call to Contemplation: Peace Politics and the Church(1988-10) Kane, John FAbstract currently unavailable on this website.
- PublicationWhen Does Human Life Begin? Science, Government, Church(Pacifica, 1988-10) Ford, NormanAbstract currently unavailable on this website.